This historic nation located at the central Asia is also known to be the home of one of the finest Asian medical institutes. Being the finest among the known medical institutes, Kyrgyzstan is home to several international candidates. Global students with a dream of pursuing their medical career enroll themselves in the medical colleges and come out with the flying colors.
Kyrgyzstan is the hive of prestigious medical universities known worldwide for the innovative breakthrough in medical sciences. Knowing this every student who is willing to study abroad leaves no stone unturned to pick the chance.
• No donation or capitation fee!
• No entrance Exam!
• Easy Admission Process.
• Medical degrees are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India), UNESCO (Switzerland), ECFMG (USA, UK) etc.
• Wide range of possibilities and board exposure to clinical practice due to highly equipped multi - profile hospitals.
• The education fees are affordable due to the high subsidy of the Government.
• The living expenses for students are over around USD 50-60 (Up to Rs.2500) per month. This has made as an economical educational destination.
• Medical Universities are the Institutions in the world offering direct medicine courses (MBBS, MD) like USA, France, Japan, etc. through six years duration of the medical courses.
• Medical Education system has its own remarkable distinction on the world stage. The standard of Medical Education is considered to give one of the most advanced, superior & sophisticated in the world.
• The student: teacher ratio is approximately 8:1.
• Medical Universities are functioning under the Govt. in charge of Public Health Ministry. All the hospitals are Govt. Hospitals and connected with the medical university. Hence, the universities are well infra structured.
• The higher calibre professionals experienced in USA, & Europe with high profile medical standards, handle classes in English Medium.
• Medical University offers congenial environment to study and be acquainted with European lifestyle & facilities.
• Tuition fees are cheaper by 50% as that of in India.
• Excellent laboratory & surgical theatre’s with all modern infrastructures.
• Climatic conditions are congenial for growth of our body & mind.
• Educational loans available from Nationalized Banks.
• Fees can be remitted on instalments per year.
• Worldwide-accepted curriculum.
The criteria set by MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are very moderate:
• Student should have 17 years completed before 31st Dec
• Open category Student should have passed out 12th science with a 50% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
• SC/ST and OBC Student should have passed out 12th science with a 45% aggregate of physics, chemistry and biology
• Must have passed out English
If your details are complying with the above-mentioned criteria, then you are eligible to get an admission for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.